Chamber eLearning Centre
What is eLearning
Comprehensive internet based e-learning.
Worldwide acceptance with over 200,000 learners from large corporations to independent enterprises, including RBC Royal Bank, TD Bank and Hatch Group.
- Self-paced internet learning from office or home.
- Broad range of courses and recognized certifications.
- Engaging and effective courses with hands-on exercises,
- simulations and relevant graphics.
- Most economical means of curriculum selection, skills
- assessment and knowledge transfer.
- Empower staff and help your organization achieve.
- Fun, interactive and rewarding!
Solutions for Business
Good employees are extremely valuable and the best seek
new challenges and learning. With elearning, employee skills
improve and turnover is reduced by preparing and training
them for new roles and/or increased responsibilities.
The Chamber eLearning Centre provides its world class
on-line training curriculum, any time, to any PC with an
Internet connection and at very reasonable costs!
Employees can take training on-the-job or even from home.
Hundreds of topics covering:
- Health & Safety
- Accounting & Finance
- Customer Service
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Leadership, Management & Supervision
- Marketing and Sales
- Systems & Operational Excellence
- Desktop Computing Training
- Personal Development
When was the last time you invested in you?
The Chamber Learning Network™ provides high quality innovative online training specifically designed for small-mid size businesses. The Chamber has negotiated a significant discount (20%) on all training for members. Click here for more information or call 1-877-622-7442 for a catalogue of courses.