Wine Club Coordinator
Full Job Description
Wine Club Coordinator – Phantom Creek Estates
At Phantom Creek we have created an exclusive brand experience for our guests to enjoy exceptional wine and a meal with breathtaking views in the heart of Oliver, B.C. We pride ourselves in delivering best in class service through strong collaboration and communication with our team members, a winning attitude and passionate about leaving a legacy.
Who we are?
Phantom Creek represents the vision of the Bai family to build one of the leading wineries in Canada. It was a quest that led them to the Black Sage Bench and two of the Okanagan's historic vineyards: Phantom Creek and Becker Vineyards. Today, Phantom Creek focuses on single-vineyard Bordeaux reds, Alsatian whites, and the Okanagan’s benchmark varieties of Viognier and Syrah from storied vineyard sites. Led by the tireless efforts of our vineyard team, our estate vineyards are farmed naturally, organically, and biodynamically. All overseen by Olivier Humbrecht, Frances first Master of Wine.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, the Wine Club Coordinator will oversee one of Canada’s most exclusive, engaging, and successful wine clubs. The Wine Club Coordinator is responsible for wine club operations by collaborating with the warehouse to fulfill three wine club shipments per year, execute effective sales promotions and administer client needs by communicating updates, enhancements, and promotional items as required.
- Grow the wine club memberships by offering best in class service, promotions, and offerings to retain and evolve members.
- Working with the sales team, evolve and develop strategies and programs to share our wines with target consumers across national and international markets.
- Build relationships with members that create an engaged community of supporters creating increased demand for access to limited production wines through their customized membership.
- Facilitate programs that offer loyalty benefits, leading to member retention and reduced attrition.
- Increase club memberships to meet membership and sales goals at all tiers.
- In conjunction with the Marketing team, refine the Wine Club branding and messaging plan that positions the club effectively based on market needs.
- Monitor competitive landscape and market trends locally and internationally ensuring that our Club is positioned at the forefront.
- Be the primary contact for all Wine Club inquiries – emails, phone calls, on-site guests, and online acquisitions.
- Work alongside Assistant Tasting Room Manager, Restaurant Manager and Events Manager to coach teams to deliver Wine Club experience and maintain loyalty and engagement with club members.
- Maintain member database and use CRM systems to actively curate member experiences and offerings.
- Develop thorough knowledge of Phantom Creek Estates; premium wines and restaurant offerings, as well as brand nuances related to the desired client experience.
- Deliver above-and-beyond client service by surpassing our clients’ everyday expectations
- Assist with additional projects and responsibilities as discussed with direct Manager
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a winery, preferably in wine club sales and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Completion of WSET level 1 or equivalent with a passion for wine, the industry, and our opportunity
- Ability to build and execute membership loyalty-based sales plans in conjunction with Sales & Marketing departments.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to set goals and manage projects, prioritize, and see initiatives through.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with deep empathy in a customer service role.
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs
- Proficient in hospitality programs i.e., Commerce 7 is an asset
- You are detail orientated – knowing that the difference between something good and something great is in the details.
- High levels of integrity, a healthy sense of humour, an ambitious mind with no fear of failure.
- Additional language offerings an asset
**We welcome candidates applying from outside of the province and can offer relocation allowance**
Candidates must hold eligibility to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift