Maintenance Lead Hand
Subsidized Housing available, Discounts at Food & Beverage outlets, Friends & Family room rates
Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Hand
A Maintenance supervisor is a professional in property maintenance who typically works in a supervisory role. In addition to basic plumbing, carpentry, property maintenance, and electrical skills, these professionals also have management and leadership skills. This role reports to the resort’s maintenance manager.
- Assist with scheduling and supervising the maintenance staff and their daily routines and responsibilities;
- Assist with routine maintenance and minor repairs to property buildings, equipment, facilities and driveways;
- Perform all general facility maintenance and provide supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production.
- Perform regular service requests with team members as directed.
- Ensure property is always presentable and inviting;
- Check condition of sites prior to and after guest occupancy;
- Maintains rules and regulations of the properties, addresses any guests that are not in compliance;
- Inspect the work of maintenance team members and contractors
- Inspect and maintain recreational amenities to ensure proper safety standards are met, completing any minor repairs as needed;
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties
- Continuously provide strong customer service to prospective and current guests in line with the expectations of a luxury resort.
- Daily pool testing, recording of results and maintenance;
- Oversight of property during Maintenance Manager vacation and days off;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a must, some weekends and evenings are required;
- Assist in maintaining a positive guest experience throughout the resort.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision;
- Ability to operate small maintenance equipment;
- Knowledge and ability to safely conduct basic maintenance on equipment used around the property;
- Strong problem-solving abilities;
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, hydro repairs would be considered an asset;
- Hard working, reliable, and focused on providing exceptional customer service;
- A valid driver’s license;
- The job requires lifting, being on your feet for long periods of time, be mobile, bending, stoop, stretch and being physically fit.
- Ability to prioritize daily work tasks and be able to adapt to changing priorities.