Sales RepresentativeSalaryFrom $32 an hourJob typeFull-timePermanentShift & schedule8 hour shiftMonday to FridayApplication DetailsCover letter
Your Storage Experts
JOB TITLE: Sales & Rental Representative– Permanent – Full Time
LOCATION: Oliver, BC
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Open until filled
Okanagan Containers - is looking for a permanent Inside Sales Representative to fill a full-time position at its Oliver BC facility starting as soon as possible.
This is a permanent, full time position Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm starting as soon as possible. Will train suitable applicant.
Working under the supervision of the Manager the Sales & Rental Representative will provide knowledgeable, professional advice about Okanagan Containers products and services to help customers with their moving and storage needs.
With a growing network of storage facilities Okanagan Containers services residential, commercial and industrial customers. Okanagan Containers is the fastest growing storage company in the Okanagan.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Direct work experience in sales and rentals
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent Computer/Communication skills: Phone, Email, Word, & Excel
· Forklift operation an asset
· Provide expert storage advice, quotes and information.
· Give courteous customer service to clients, drivers, and suppliers.
· Make follow-up calls to existing and new customers via telephone and e- mail in a timely manner.
· Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into rentals.
· Be well versed in and emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms/reports.
· Process sale and rental invoices.
· Coordinate and schedule deliveries, pick-ups and moves of rental and sale containers with customers.
· Maintain and file accurate paperwork, records and reports.
· Manage local dispatch calendars.
· Demonstrate a positive work ethic, attitude and professional image.
REQUIRED SKILLS/CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Accountability - Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
- Adaptability - Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies and requirements
- Communication - Expresses and transmits information verbally and written, with consistency and clarity.
- Decision Making - Makes concrete, well-informed and thought out decisions that support the overall organization.
- Planning and Organizing - Accurately estimates duration and level of difficulty of tasks and projects, setting out goals and objectives and work plans to complete.
- Problem Solving - Uses logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Teamwork - Works cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities fostering a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete package including: Cover letter, Resume, and Driver’s Abstract. Only complete packages will be reviewed.
Local applicants please bring your cover letter, driver’s abstract, and resume in person to our office at 237 Maple Ave, Oliver BC, Monday through Friday 8:30 – 5:00pm.
Out of town applicants please attach your cover letter, driver’s abstract and resume.
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $32.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday