Full Job Description
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, executing them efficiently, and building a rapport with the clientele.
- Engage with our guests, offer menu suggestions and be able to carry forward conversations.
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accounted for by the end of the shift.
- Clean and organize work areas throughout the shift.
- Other duties as requested.
Applicant Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent service skills.
- Strong passion for regional and seasonal ingredients.
- Creating exceptional guest experiences with strong passion and commitment to the job.
- Confident and authentic communication skills.
- Can-do positive attitude with a strong ability to multitask.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Weekend availability is required.
- Valid serving it right certificate or equivalent.
- Serving It Right
Job Application Process:
- Salary/Wage: $ 16 - $ 17
Work remotely: No
Job Types: Seasonal & Full time
Wages: Starting from $16.00/hour +Tips
Job Types: Full-time & part-time