Reports to: Executive Housekeeper / Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Summary: The Room Attendant performs duties to keep the hotel clean and sanitized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Clean the assigned rooms and areas of the hotel, ensuring cleanliness and sanitization.
· Responsible for keeping your supplies organized and completing all daily assigned tasks & duties.
· Report all repairs, issues and concerns to appropriate persons/department.
· Communicate to Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper/Housekeeping Supervisor when supplies are low in stock or needed.
· Liaise accordingly with other departments of the hotel.
· Follow Hotel policies & procedures regarding all suites, to include: cleaning, room contents and security of keys.
· Ensure the safe storage issue and effective use of cleaning materials and equipment as directed by manufacturers on their Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
· Ensure the correct handling of lost guest property in accordance with Hotel’s Lost & Found procedures.
· Attend meetings as requested and contribute new ideas to the overall success of the operation.
· Maintain standards of punctuality, uniform presentation and personal hygiene as required by Hotel policy.
· Work and communicate in a professional and ethical manner with colleagues and guests.
· Be familiar with appropriate action to be taken in the event of an emergency.
· Complete tasks to meet deadlines, QUORE guest requests included.
· Be flexible to assist in all Housekeeping areas, as needed, for shifts and hours.
Be able to interact and communicate with guests for questions, concerns, deliveries and requests.
Part-time hours: 32-40 per week
Expected Start Date: 2021-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift