Experience Canada’s warmest welcome in Osoyoos, BC! Watermark Beach Resort is an upscale resort with a casual atmosphere. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service. Our associates are active both at work and within the community.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, our Housepersons are a critical member of the housekeeping team. They are responsible for assisting the housekeeping team remain supplied and stocked with everything they need to take care of our rooms and our guests. This role requires a strong level of Guest Service as they interact frequently with guests when delivering items and amenities.
The duties include:
- Assisting colleagues by stocking closets providing the critical tools they need
- Delivering amenities to guest rooms as requested
- Ensuring the cleanliness of exterior areas of the resort
- Assist the housekeepers with the use of carpet cleaning machines and other items needed for special cleaning of rooms.
The ideal candidate for this position
- Wants to work within a team and on their own
- Has a great attention to detail & cleanliness
- Is able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Enjoys an active job and is able to handle the physical demands of the role
- Enjoys interacting with their fellow team members and guests on a regular basis.
- Likes to be kept busy completing tasks in a timely manner.
What Is In It For You
- Company events
- Subsidized Staff Housing
- Free on-site parking
- Employee, Friends & Family rates
- Benefit Plan, including Extended Health, Dental, Life Insurance and family plans for full time permanent employees