Holiday Inn® hotels look for people who are genuine, friendly, thoughtful and resourceful. People who care enough to go the extra mile to give our guests a great experience.
The Holiday Inn & Suites Osoyoos BC is located on the shores of beautiful Osoyoos Lake. We are Independently owned and operated. Our 118 unit Full Service hotel, with restaurant and marina is looking for a friendly and professional Houseperson / Room Attendant to join our team.
As the House person you would be responsible to assist in the upkeep of the common areas of the property to ensure that product quality standards are met and optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel business objectives. You may also be required to assist in cleaning guest rooms as needed.
Some of the role and responsibilities include:
- Work well with others.
- Enjoys being around people and interacting with fellow team members and guests.
- Works hard and leads by example.
- Be willing to learn new things
- Maintain common areas and guest rooms for cleanliness
- Exterior groundwork consisting of light landscaping and lawn care.
- Adhere to daily checklists.
- Assist other departments as directed.
Support guest requests.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
You need to have a great attitude,
Strong honest work ethic,
Be able to work independently, and have a keen eye for details.
Must be able to lift heavy objects and stay on your feet throughout the day.
In return, the Holiday Inn & Suites Osoyoos BC will give you a competitive hourly wage as well as opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. On top of this, you’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply online now!
Holiday Inn hotels look for genuine people who keep it real and do what they say they will.
Come and join us and Stay Real!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeT
Contract length: 2 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Company Events
- Discounted or Free Food
- Flexible Schedule
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our staff as safe as possible, masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer are provided.
- hotel housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place