Duties and Responsibilities
· Clean the assigned rooms and areas of the hotel, ensure cleanliness and sanitization.
· Responsible for keeping your supplies organized and finishing your duties for the day
· Report all repairs, issues and concerns to appropriate persons.
· Let supervisor or manager know when supplies are needed
· Works with other departments of the hotel.
· Follow Hotel policy regarding security of bedrooms and keys.
· Ensure the safe storage issue and effective use of cleaning materials and equipment as directed by manufactures on their Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
· Ensure the correct handling of lost guest property in accordance with Hotel Lost & Found procedures.
· Attend meetings as requested and contribute new ideas to the overall success of the operation.
· Maintain standards of punctuality, uniform presentation and personal hygiene as required by Hotel policy.
· Work and communicate in a professional and ethical manner with colleagues and guests.
· Be familiar with appropriate action to be taken in the event of an emergency.
· Carry out jobs and tasks to meet deadlines.
· Be flexible to jump around as needed, for shifts and hours.
· Be able to interact and communicate with guests for questions, concerns, deliveries and requests.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place