Security Associate (Night)
Watermark is an upscale resort with a friendly atmosphere. The security guard, reporting to the manager on duty, is responsible for patrolling the resort and being a presence to ensure the safety and security of our property, guests and staff during the night shift.
Company events; Free on-site parking; Employee, Friends & Family rates; Benefit Plan, including Extended Health, Dental, Life Insurance and family plans for full time permanent employees
Security Associate Responsibilities:
- Monitor guest, patron, and resort associate activities to ensure safe & secure practices
- Follow all safety and security procedures and regulations while performing daily duties
- Ensure protection of hotel assets
- Assist with research and reporting of any incidents in accordance with hotel standards
- Act as a First Aid attendant, responding to first aid calls when on duty.
- Be a visible security presence while on duty.
- Respond to guest requests and assist with deliveries when on shift
- Report guest issues and assist service team in responding to guest concerns in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic Security Training Certificate and Security Worker License
- One to Two years of hotel experience is an asset
- Flexible and energetic with the ability to work under pressure and ability to prioritize
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Able to exude a friendly and polished security presence.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be available to work overnight.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 30lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps