Located in South Central British Columbia, the Osoyoos Golf Club is situated in one of the most beautiful and historically warm climates in all of Canada. If you’re ready to be appreciated for your efforts and provide great member/guest experiences at one of BC’s Top Ranked golf courses, please reach out to us. Osoyoos Golf Club employees receive competitive compensation, meal discounts plus playing privileges, in an enjoyable working environment.
We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated, customer-focused Administrative Assistant to join our team this October.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring the overall experience of members and guests is a very positive one, providing optimal customer service and ensuring the safety and satisfaction of each member and guest. Responsibilities also include providing support and ongoing information to the club’s member base and Board of Directors, including, but not limited to, account and file management, maintaining/updating database records, and general office duties.
The successful candidate will be able to recognize the importance of contributing to the team environment and will support other members of the team to provide excellent service to members and guests.
This teammate will be accountable for:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of member and guest experience strategies, identifying opportunities at the golf club and with related industries and suppliers
- Determining the needs of members, advising prospective members, and processing memberships
- Making tee time reservations and addressing the needs and concerns of members and guests by answering questions
- Ensuring that all office equipment is clean, safe and in good working order
- Managing service contractors; including IT, office equipment
- Office administrative duties
- Assisting retail staff as required
The compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits program as well as golf privileges and will be based on qualifications and experience. This is a full-time year-round position, working Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
We follow all Provincial health guidelines regarding COVID-19 to ensure a safe work environment.