Full Job Description
Work site environment
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Various locations
- Lawn care company
- Landscape contractor
- Manage landscaping projects
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides and other lawn care products
- Apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions
- Assess the health of lawns
- Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens
- Plant and move trees
- Landscape construction
- Plant knowledge and identification
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site housing options
- Work Term: Seasonal
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week