Buy-Low Foods - Osoyoos
Buy-Low Foods opened its first location on Arbutus Street in Vancouver, BC, in 1966. In September of 1995, Buy-Low Foods then consisting of four corporate and four franchise locations was purchased from its founders by the Jim Pattison Group.
With the support of our parent company, the Buy-Low Foods retail banner has now grown to 26 retail locations throughout British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. The Buy-Low Foods Group has also grown corporately into a large food group that consists of 37 additional retail locations running under 5 distinct and independent retail banners including AG Foods, Choices Markets, Nature’s Fare Markets, Nesters Markets and Meinhardt Fine Foods stores as well as three wholesale operating divisions including Associated Grocers, Van-Whole Produce and Canadian Choice Wholesalers.
The Buy-Low Foods Group is a proudly 100% Western Canadian privately-owned company whose core values are quality, integrity, a commitment to total customer satisfaction and recognition of the importance of our responsibility to the environment. Our mission is to contribute to the health and well-being of our communities by providing a broad range of safe, healthy, and affordable food and household products as well as relevant, convenient services. Our ultimate, overarching goal is to Add Value to people’s lives, especially our loyal customers and our dedicated associates.
- Our In-store cut fruit is packaged in compostable containers
- Our Bakery & Deli departments use 100% Recyclable Containers made from recycled post-consumer pop bottles
- Our Deli Department uses compostable or recyclable paper for packaging sandwiches
- All cardboard and plastic generated by our store is kept out of landfill and recycled
- Our receipt paper is Phenol (BPA & BPS) Free