SOS Food Hubs
The Similkameen Okanagan Society Food Hubs was created in the spring of 2022, to bring
together the local farmers with excess crops, food processing entrepreneurs, and facilities
available, into a single forum.
Through our society’s website our members will see the posts of:
* Farmers: communicating when and where crops are available for processing,
* Small food Entrepreneurs: seeking raw product demand for processing foods, and other needs.
* Local Food Safe Facilities: the availability of rental food safe facilities to process in.
* Equipment: available / pay per use
* Co-packers: to custom process your products.
* Support organization: announcements, services, events etc.