Small Business BC Webinars
Invest in Your Business: Make Time for Education
Learn practical skills for your business from Small Business BC online education.
You can choose from a variety of subjects including topics from marketing, accounting, sales, and many more.
August Spotlight Webinars- Chamber’s Recommendations
- Understand why it matters to properly understand the value you bring to customers
- Craft a value proposition that you can use when communicating about your solution
- Use a lean canvas approach to focus on different aspects of your business together
- A step-by-step guide to the requirements for exporting goods out of Canada.
- Evaluate the competitiveness of your business in the global market.
- Identify the distribution channels available to your business.
- Understand the use of Incoterms and how to access Canadian and Foreign government regulations.
- Identify your ideal customer and design an ideal Customer Avatar
- Conceive of a simple framework for finding, engaging and converting prospects on Instagram efficiently
- Get started on ideas for draft posts as key takeaways
- Learn how to craft your message and select the right tools to effectively reach your target market.
- Discuss various media choices with the particular emphasis on the changing media landscape and how digital media is altering the consumer decision-making process.
- Find out the cost-effective marketing options for small business.
Click here to register for these Webinars and more!
Members of South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce receive 10% off webinars. Check your last newsletter from the chamber or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code!!
Can’t make it to an office in person? Participate live through Webinar from the comfort of your home or office. When you purchase a webinar it also includes a recording, which you can watch for up to seven days after the live seminar.
“The webinar was very informative. I would highly recommend to any small business who is entering or in the midst of a growth period” (Business Planning for Developing Businesses, Webinar Attendee)
“This was my first webinar that I ever attended and found it exceeded my expectations. Sound and video was clear, instructor was engaging and enthusiastic, and I feel as though I learned some valuable information - as a small business owner in Victoria, thank you!” (Business Finance 2: Financial Analysis, Webinar Attendee)
“Highly recommend and felt it was well worth taking this webinar. Finished feeling great and that I had learned a lot.” (Market Research for Your Business, Webinar Attendee)