Small Business BC Webinars
Invest in Your Business: Make Time for Education
Learn practical skills for your business from Small Business BC online education.
You can choose from a variety of subjects including topics from marketing, accounting, sales, and many more.
October Spotlight Webinars- Chamber’s Recommendations
INSTAGRAM MARKETING FOR BUSY ENTREPRENEURS-
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Identify your ideal customer and design an ideal Customer Avatar
- Conceive of a simple framework for finding, engaging and converting prospects on Instagram efficiently
- Get started on ideas for draft posts as key takeaways
REACH MORE CUSTOMERS WITH GOOGLE ADWORDS-
Friday, October 19, 2018 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Understand how Google Adwords works to attract your potential customers
- Learn how to set up a Google Adwords account
- Discover how to build campaigns using the right keywords, budget and target relevant markets
- Learn how to track and improve the results of your campaign
MARKETING ESSENTIALS FOR SMALL BUSINESS-
Friday, October 26, 2018 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Learn how to craft your message and select the right tools to effectively reach your target market.
- Discuss various media choices with particular emphasis on the changing media landscape and how digital media is altering the consumer decision-making process.
- Find out the cost- effective marketing options for small business.
CREATING YOUR FIRST BUSINESS WEBSITE-
Monday, October 29, 2018 1:00PM to 3:00PM
- Know what to look for when selecting a web host
- Install a WordPress theme and begin to edit the content for your new site
- Get started on organizing content and adding media like images, video and audio
- Access the power of plugins, widgets and theme settings
Click here to register for these Webinars and more!
Members of South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce receive 10% off webinars. Check your last newsletter from the chamber or email email@example.com to get your discount code!!
Can’t make it to an office in person? Participate live through Webinar from the comfort of your home or office. When you purchase a webinar it also includes a recording, which you can watch for up to seven days after the live seminar.
“The webinar was very informative. I would highly recommend to any small business who is entering or in the midst of a growth period” (Business Planning for Developing Businesses, Webinar Attendee)
“This was my first webinar that I ever attended and found it exceeded my expectations. Sound and video was clear, instructor was engaging and enthusiastic, and I feel as though I learned some valuable information - as a small business owner in Victoria, thank you!” (Business Finance 2: Financial Analysis, Webinar Attendee)
“Highly recommend and felt it was well worth taking this webinar. Finished feeling great and that I had learned a lot.” (Market Research for Your Business, Webinar Attendee)