Small Business BC Webinars
Invest in Your Business: Make Time for Education
Learn practical skills for your business from Small Business BC online education.
You can choose from a variety of subjects including topics from marketing, accounting, sales, and many more.
November Spotlight Webinars- Chamber’s Recommendations
Trademarks, Copyright, Patents and More
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2018 1:00 PM TO 4:00 PM
- Overview of Types of Intellectual Property – when to consider patent, trademark, copyright, or design protection
- Overview of Trademark Protection – what are trademarks and how to protect them, and how to avoid disputes over trademarks
- Overview of Copyright Protection – what is copyright and how to avoid common pitfall
Pricing and Costing Your Product
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2018 1:00 PM TO 4:00 PM
- Understand the 4 C’s of pricing: Costs, Constraints, Customers & Competition.
- Learn about fixed Costs, variable costs and total absorption costing.
- Know when to use pricing as a comparative.
- Discuss pricing for sales vs. pricing for profits.
Funding Programs for Reaching New Markets
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2018 9:30AM TO 11:00AM
- Learn about federal options for export-related funding for non-agrifood businesses
- Understand eligibility requirements and funded activities
- Become familiar with the application process
Reach More Customers With Google
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 20181:00 PM TO 4:00 PM
- Understand how Google Adwords works to attract your potential customers
- Learn how to set up a Google Adwords account
- Discover how to build campaigns using the right keywords, budget and target relevant markets
- Learn how to track and improve the results of your campaign
Click here to register for these Webinars and more!
Members of South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce receive 10% off webinars. Check your last newsletter from the chamber or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code!!
Can’t make it to an office in person? Participate live through Webinar from the comfort of your home or office. When you purchase a webinar it also includes a recording, which you can watch for up to seven days after the live seminar.
“The webinar was very informative. I would highly recommend to any small business who is entering or in the midst of a growth period” (Business Planning for Developing Businesses, Webinar Attendee)
“This was my first webinar that I ever attended and found it exceeded my expectations. Sound and video was clear, instructor was engaging and enthusiastic, and I feel as though I learned some valuable information - as a small business owner in Victoria, thank you!” (Business Finance 2: Financial Analysis, Webinar Attendee)
“Highly recommend and felt it was well worth taking this webinar. Finished feeling great and that I had learned a lot.” (Market Research for Your Business, Webinar Attendee)